What are the moisture-proof measures and methods for CNC cutting machines?
The working site and working environment of the CNC cutting machine are relatively harsh, and the metal dust is relatively large. Therefore, the machine must be thoroughly cleaned and maintained, and a dedicated person should be responsible for the lubrication, repair and maintenance of the equipment!
- 1. The CNC cutting machine is a kind of precision equipment, so the operation of the cutting machine must be set three times (fixed person, fixed machine, fixed post)
- 2. The user must be professionally trained and able to operate proficiently. Non-professionals should not move.
- 3. Before the operation, it must be confirmed that there is no external interference. After everything is normal, hang the cut plate on the cutting platform, and the plate cannot exceed the cutting range (note: be careful when hoisting).
Daily maintenance and maintenance:
- 1. Every working day must clean up the dirt on the machine tool and guide rails to keep the machine bed clean, turn off the air source and power supply when off work, and vent the remaining air in the machine tool tube belt at the same time.
- 2. If you leave the machine for a long time, turn off the power to prevent non-professionals from working.
- 3. Pay attention to observe whether there is lubricating oil on the surface of the horizontal and longitudinal guide rails and racks of the machine to keep them well lubricated!
Weekly maintenance and maintenance:
- 1. The machine must be cleaned up every week, horizontal and vertical guide rails, transmission gear racks are cleaned, and lubricating oil is added.
- 2. Check whether the horizontal and vertical rail wipers are working properly, and replace them in time if they are abnormal.
- 3. Check whether all the cutting torches are loose, clean up the garbage at the ignition outlet, and keep the ignition normal.
- 4. If there is an automatic height adjustment device, check whether it is sensitive and whether to replace the probe.
Monthly and quarterly maintenance:
- 1. Check whether there is rubbish at the main air inlet, and whether each valve and pressure gauge are working properly.
- 2. Check whether all the air pipe joints are loose and all the pipes are not damaged. Tighten or replace if necessary.
- 3. Check whether all transmission parts are loose, check the meshing of gears and racks, and make adjustments if necessary.
- 4. Loosen the tightening device and push the pulley with your hand to see if it comes and go freely. If there is any abnormality, adjust or replace it in time.
- 5. Check the clamping block, steel belt and guide wheel for looseness and tightness of the steel belt, and adjust if necessary.
- 6. Check the power cabinet and the platform, whether the fastening screws are loose, and use a vacuum cleaner or a blower to clean the dust in the cabinet. Check whether the wiring head is loose (refer to the electrical manual for details)
- 7. Check the performance of all buttons and selector switches, replace damaged ones, and finally draw a comprehensive inspection graph to test the accuracy of the machine.
1. Assemble the cutting torch correctly
Install the cutting torch correctly and carefully, make sure that all parts are well matched, and ensure that the gas and cooling air flow. Install all the parts on a clean flannel to avoid dirt sticking to the parts. Add proper lubricating oil to the O-ring, subject to the brightening of the O-ring, and no more.
2. Consumable parts should be replaced in time before they are completely damaged
Do not replace the consumable parts after they are completely damaged, because severely worn electrodes, nozzles and swirl rings will produce uncontrollable plasma arcs, which can easily cause serious damage to the cutting torch. Therefore, when the cutting quality is found to be degraded for the first time, the consumable parts should be checked in time.
3. Clean the connecting thread of the cutting torch
When replacing consumable parts or routine maintenance and inspection, be sure to ensure that the internal and external threads of the cutting torch are clean. If necessary, clean or repair the connecting threads.
4. Clean the contact surface of the electrode and the nozzle
In many cutting torches, the contact surface between the nozzle and the electrode is a charged contact surface. If these contact surfaces are dirty, the cutting torch will not work properly and should be cleaned with hydrogen peroxide cleaning agent.
5. Check gas and cooling gas daily
Check the flow and pressure of gas and cooling air flow every day. If there is insufficient flow or leakage, it should be shut down immediately and queued for failure.
6. Avoid torch collision damage
In order to avoid collision damage to the cutting torch, it should be programmed correctly to avoid the system from overrun. The installation of an anti-collision device can effectively avoid damage to the cutting torch during collision.
7. The most common cause of torch damage
- (1) The cutting torch collides.
- (2) Destructive plasma arc caused by damage to consumables.
- (3) Destructive plasma arc caused by dirt.
- (4) Destructive plasma arc caused by loose parts.
- (1) Do not apply grease on the cutting torch.
- (2) Do not overuse O-ring lubricant.
- (3) Do not spray anti-splash chemicals while the protective cover is still on the torch.
- (4) Do not use the manual cutting torch as a hammer.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：What are the moisture-proof measures and methods for CNC cutting machines?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks