Subordinate types of electronic stamping parts processing plants
Subordinate types of electronic stamping parts processing manufacturers
Electronic stamping parts processing application areas:
- (1) Stamping of auto parts and other industries. What matters is punching and shearing. Many of this one-sided enterprises are classified as standard parts factories, and there are also a few independent stamping factories. At present, there are many such small factories around a few automobile factories or tractor factories.
- (2) Special stamping enterprises. Such as the stamping of aviation parts, etc. belong to this type of enterprise, but these craft factories also belong to a few large factories.
- (3) Electronic parts stamping parts processing plant. This kind of factory is a new industry, which is developed with the development of electrical appliances. This one-sided factory should be closely concentrated in the south.
- (4) Stamping factory for daily necessities. Making a few handicrafts, tableware, etc., these factories have also developed a lot in recent years.
- (5) Stamping factory for household appliances parts. These factories only appeared after the development of domestic household appliances, and they spread widely in household appliances enterprises.
- (6) Stamping in the automotive industry. Focus on deep drawing. In this part of our country, it is closely concentrated in large factories such as automobile factories, tractor factories, and aircraft production factories. Independent large-scale drawing and drawing factories have not been seen. At present, there are very few large domestic enterprises specializing in stamping, and if there are a few small factories. The most important feature is the component or component factory. This is an important feature of the stamping industry. Different from other blank production plants.
Stamping is also called sheet forming accidentally, but there is a slight difference. The so-called sheet forming refers to the forming techniques of plastic processing using sheets, thin-walled tubes, thin profiles, etc. as raw materials, collectively referred to as sheet forming. At this time, the deformation in the direction of the thick plate is generally not considered seriously. The stamping industry is an industry that involves an extremely broad platform, and is deeply involved in all aspects of the production industry. In the world, stamping is called sheet metal forming. There is such a title in our country. What is China’s stamping industry like, what is the international situation, and how do we go? This is a question of consideration for our country.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Subordinate types of electronic stamping parts processing plants
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks