Maintenance and maintenance of aluminum alloy die-casting processing molds
Die-casting mold is one of the three essential factors in aluminum alloy die-casting processing and production. The use of molds directly affects the life of the mold, production efficiency and product quality, and is related to the cost of die-casting. For die-casting workshops, good mold maintenance is a powerful guarantee for the smooth progress of normal production, which is conducive to the stability of product quality, reduces invisible production costs to a large extent, and improves production efficiency. According to the problems encountered in actual production, we will discuss how to do better maintenance of the mold.
First of all: establish a mold file and prepare
(1) That is to establish a complete set of usage records for each set of molds when they enter the factory. This is an important basis for ensuring future maintenance and maintenance. Each item must be meticulous and clear, including daily production molds. Times within.
(2) As a mold manager, after the mold enters the factory, the structural parts of each part of the mold must be recorded in the mold file in detail, and the vulnerable parts in the mold must be listed as needed, and the parts must be prepared in advance. Such as ejector rods, cores, etc.~~ Set up a minimum inventory of vulnerable spare parts, so as not to delay production due to insufficient preparation. Because there are a lot of such lessons in the company, you can be prepared to be safe. If you delay production because you have not prepared spare parts, the cost for the die-casting enterprise is very large. Time, manpower, and electricity (or liquefied gas) for the holding furnace are not small figures. The most important thing is that the production is delayed. Delay in delivery will cause greater loss!
(3) It is necessary to engrave a permanent mark on the mold itself when making a resume card for the mold, which is easy to distinguish. In this way, anyone who is not stupid will not cause a farce of installing the wrong mold.
(4) If a mold with a cylinder core puller is attached, it should be equipped with quick-change connectors as soon as possible, otherwise the oil leaked from the cylinder every time the mold is disassembled and assembled is enough to pay you a month’s salary for several employees. The money saved can also be used to improve the food for employees. This also greatly shortens the time required for die-casting operators to load and unload the molds, which can achieve several benefits with one stone. Remember to buy some good quality quick connectors, otherwise it will be counterproductive.
(5) Formulate mold management regulations in advance, conduct systematic training for employees, and implement them practically.