How to reduce the degree of damage in sheet metal processing and bending?
While processing a product, we cannot avoid some problems, because this is a normal thing, and it may be caused by our operating errors. Then how can the sheet metal processing and bending reduce the degree of damage?
- 1. Be careful to turn off and turn on carefully during use.
- 2. Fastening screws are used for the hardware of the device, and a metal lining plate must be installed inside, and the thickness of the lining plate should be more than 2 times the pitch of the fastener.
- 3. The hardware Stamping parts should be maintained regularly after installation to avoid rust and corrosion.
- 4. The door and window lock handle should be assembled after the window and door leaf is in the frame. The position must be accurate and the switch must be sensitive
- 5. The width of sliding windows exceeds one meter or double-glazed doors and windows should be equipped with double pulleys.
- 6. The sliding hinge is made of stainless steel.
- 7. The model, specification and function of the hardware accessories should be in line with the national specifications and relevant rules, and should match the selected plastic steel doors and windows.
Link to this article：How to reduce the degree of damage in sheet metal processing and bending?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks